With monsoon on the head, many of the diseases become the norm. Many of them can be cured with simple recipes. The article will be divided in sections as per the common ailment. The symptoms will be explained in the beginning, followed by Medicine and Additional advice if necessary. Here we go!
- Watery eyes
- Running nose
- Headache mild or hard
Tab : laxmivilas ras- 2 tab twice a day after meal for 5-6 days
Tab : Sanshamani vati- 2 tab thrice a day before meals.
Honey 1-2 tbsp and ginger juice is recommended.
Steam is advised.
Cold drinks and excessive water must be avoided for fast recovery.
- Cough and
- Soreness of throat
- Sitopaladi Churn : 1 tbsp thrice a day with 1 tbsp of honey before meals
- Tab Eladi vati- 1 tab for chewing 3-4 times a day
- 1tbsp honey, 1 tbsp turmeric powder with ginger juice 10 drops thrice a day
- Triphala churn 1tbsp can be mixed with a warm glass of water and gargled 2-3 times a day
- Muscular pain
- Feeling of numbness
- Tab : Ashwagandha ; 2 tab twice a day after meals
- Panchkarma : Abhyangam with Naadisvedan
- Drink a lot of water
- Coconut water 2-3 times a week
- Tab Sinhanaad Guggul : 2 tab twice a day after meals
- Pain in the back
- Stiffness in back and neck
Tab Shallaki- 2 tabs twice a day after meals
Panchkarma types which are very effective;
- Abhyangam with Naadisvedan
Yoga – please contact your nearest yoga practitioner for further guidance.
Mahanaryan tel can also be applied on the pain part.
- Body ache
- Raised temperature
- Tab Sanshamani vatti 2 tabs thrice a day before meals
- Tab Tribuvankirti ras – 1 tab thrice a day after meals
- Tab Sudarshan Ghanavati – 2 tab twice a day after meals
- 1 tbsp Jeera powder with one cup of water atleast 3-4 times a day
Living a healthy lifestyle goes a long way in ensuring our medical bills are in check and we live a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle.
Disclaimer: Medical tips mentioned here are not a substitute for professional medical advice but it should only be used as an immediate relief.