Infertility causes has been attributed to lack of proper attention to ‘Shukra Dhatu’. There can be various reasons for the same. Some of them have been tabulated below.
- Poor digestion
- Lack of balanced diet
- Presence of toxins inside the body
The third reason is one of the major causes in our modern times for Infertility. Our food chain is contaminated so much from indiscriminate addition of chemicals that it has become very difficult to pinpoint to the source of damage. Introduction of Genetically modified foods has further complicated the problem as there no known history where we can correlate the consumption of food by population and their recording of health statistics.
Couples struggling with conception are advised to maintain Organic diet which can greatly aid them in their quest. Sacrificing Meat foods till the time conception takes place can greatly increasing the probability for very simple reasons. The meat we consume is fed fodder from various sources which end up in our plates and they cannot be pinpointed for the source of ailments.
Smoking by either couples in strictly prohibited. any smoking in presence of each other is also strictly not recommended. Passive smoking is equally dangerous. Any couple looking for answers could begin following this simple yet effective method.
Ayurvedic food and Vedic standard of living can greatly aid in the improving the chances of conception increasing your overall wellbeing in the process.
There are other causes of Infertility are:
- Mental disturbances like
- Eating excessively hot and spicy food increases the ‘Pitta’ and weakens the formation of ‘Shukra Dhatu’ .
- Sexual Overindulgence also leads to decrease in Shukra Dhatu which may ultimately leading to impotency
- Bottling your sexual urges for prolonged periods of time can also obstruction of Semen. This can ultimately result in decreased libido.
- Birth Defects
Infertility in modern times must be treated using Root cause analysis.
Root cause analysis is a structured method used by people to analyze various events. It was initially developed to analyze industrial accidents. RCA is also widely depolyed as an error analysis tool in Modern Healthcare.
The 5 whys principle must be followed to come to the root cause of the problem wherein the key parameter or lifestyle change is identified which can boost the chances for the couple to concieve.
Further articles will illustrate some age old ayurvedic practices which can greatly increase the chances of conception. Meanwhile, some books are recommended which can greatly boost your knowledge about best practises!
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler– http://amzn.to/2ufcWFU
- The Impatients Woman’s guide to getting Pregnant By Jean M.Twenge Phd -http://amzn.to/2sjh7Po
- Yoga For fertility handbook – http://amzn.to/2uf7t1T